About Me Stories kit means minimal prep time for the teacher
About me stories is a comprehensive teaching package with humorous plots to entrance children. The ideal age range is from 6 to 10, but younger children enjoy the stories too, if they have been learning English for a year or two.
a. 5 illustrated stories with a total of 84 colour illustrations, developing vocabulary ‘about me,’ descriptions, places, school and sports.
b. 5 lesson plans with games and activities for pre and post story-telling.
c. 73 vocabulary flashcards
d. 34 worksheets
e. 8 board games & 5 crafts
f. 5 story PowerPoints with audio by native speakers
All of which means minimal preparation time for you
– Use alone or follow on from the Special Days series.
– All stories are beautifully illustrated and themes are talking about me, descriptions, places, school, and sports.
– Two levels of vocabulary allow for stories to be used several times and for multiple levels
– Stories are progressive, building on vocabulary previously learned, with revision cleverly mingled in new story lines.
– Tell the stories yourself, and with the kids, or play the PowerPoints for a vivid presentation and audio by native speakers
– Preparation for ESOL young learner exams: European A1 level (CEFR) or 0/0+ for ILR, or NL, NM for ACTFL
So please download your stories teaching kit “About Me” right away.
Story 1: Whiteland – Talking about yourself
How old are you? What’s your name?
Colours (and US version with Colors spelling),
I like, I don’t like.
Story 2: Who ate the Biscuits? – Descriptions
Hair types – Who has long blond hair? You do!
Straight, curly, long, short, blond, brown hair.
Story 3: Sam and his Sandwich – Places
Sam is in town and goes to lots of places for a sandwich, but there are none left.
Excuse me, where can I buy a sandwich please?
Story 4: Lucy Goes to School
School vocabulary – ruler, eraser, to write, to draw etc.
What’s that? What’s this? Who’s that?
We use it for writing.
Story 5: Casey comes to earth to play sports
What are you doing?
I am _ _ _ing
Annette Gobeaux from France says:
Thank you for the stories I bought last year! The kids love the DESCRIPTIONS story – I think because you tell it so well + I have been able to really prepare them, thanks to all the vocabulary games and worksheets! Casey is a loved character too hence the stories SCHOOL and SPORTS are very popular! I can only say: “Money well-spent!”
So please download your stories teaching kit “About Me” from this order page today.
There are no reviews yet.