A mega-collection of ESL online games and activities to play with your pupils online
– Enjoy teaching happy, motivated pupils online.
– ESL tutoring and groups of all sizes.
– Fun and effective learning for all ages
– From beginners to advanced levels.
For online teachers
Any foreign language teacher can use this book for remote teaching, though all examples are in English.
What you will get from this book
Visual icons help you quickly select an activity. There are:
– five-minute warm-ups
– ten-minute games
– extended activities
– plenty of no prep and low prep options
Students love learning and being engaged with these games.
- Easier, faster lesson planning – the more games you use, the easier it gets.
- Fun language games for vocabulary and grammar, listening, speaking, conversation, spelling, reading, and writing.
- Tips on teaching online, dos and don’ts, technical tips, online security, engaging students, and more.
- Support from the author. I’m here to help you succeed, and you will find my contact details in the book.
- And you may even become a more popular teacher. It can be a challenge to teach online or change your teaching style, but you’ll soon become the inspirational teacher you really want to be if you use this book
- Support from the author to get you started and troubleshoot
- Downloadable appendix of templates for a speedy start
Paperback or Kindle?
There is currently no PDF download format, instead ESL Online Games is available in paperback and Kindle here: