ESL Classroom Activities for Teens and Adults
Fluency games and grammar drills for EFL and ESL students
This book of activities for teens and adults was voted Top 7 Best ESL Book for Adults* and has hundreds of reviews on Amazon.
- Activities for all levels – Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced
- Well organized into listening, speaking, reading, and writing categories.
- Detailed introduction gives advice on cultural backgrounds, learning styles and personalities.
- Packed with ideas and exercises on fluency and grammar, that are entertaining and fun and specially formulated for teens and adults.
- Introduction covers common classroom teaching problems including culture, tensions, shy students, and different learning styles
- Teaching Tips include setting and sharing goals, using drills and fluency activities to what to do if the lesson flops
- 6 step Quick Start Guide – Listening, speaking, reading and writing drills for new vocab, grammar and revision + listening comprehension, speaking fluency, conversation, dialogues, and creative writing.
- Every Activity is carefully described in detail with example scenarios, and variants for different group sizes.
- Each Game / Exercize is organized by
- Category (e.g. Listening or speaking)
- Group size
- Level (e.g. Beginner etc)
- Preparation (if required)
Enjoy the free bonus
Receive this 70-page bonus appendix with the activities book! Get templates free to save you time.
Order the PDF download here today.
Or get the book in Kindle or paperback.
If you prefer a paperback copy
If you like to read real books, ESL Classroom Activities for Teens and Adults is available here.