30 ESL Role-Plays for ages 4-12
Imagination and Kids – A winning combination
Kids just love these ESL role-plays and skits! They get so enthusiastic and motivated, the results follow, and they still remember the language months later. Drama allows creativity and imagination to blossom, empowering children to open up and have fun together, even the shy ones.
– Easily adaptable to any group size, as well as for 1-2-1
– Original scripts, related to real life situations so learning becomes more meaningful
– Ideal for mixed ability classes, where everyone has a role to play, however limited their vocabulary
– Top rated on Amazon *****
– Winner of the Spectator’s Award, Prague Theater Festival. From Vladimira Kasalova: “We have had GREAT success at the theater festival in Prague, the capital of the Czech republic, with some of your sketches. We were given the Spectator’s Award yesterday! Thank you very much!”
– 30 Plays and Skits based on real life situations with funny scripts and entertaining characters
– Each play has notes on how to adapt to any group size
– Introduction with warm ups, pre-teaching tips, and performance advice
– Examples of alternative scripts for more advanced students
– Summary of language covered in the 30 plays here
– Watch some skits in action here and learn more about using theatre here
Enjoy the free bonus videos of skits in action
Some performances have been filmed and are available in a private online area for plays book owners.
So please download your e-book “Fun ESL Role-Plays and Skits for Children” right away here.
Or check out the paperback or Kindle version on Amazon.
I love this book!It’s AWESOME!My students performed some skits some years algo,and it was a success!!Now I’m Going to use them again for our English festival at school!The vocabulary is easy to learn and the situations are fantastic and really funny….