Giant results from small children: ESL resources for 3-5 (6) year olds.
Are you that special kind of teacher who can deal with eager, energetic and very active preschoolers?
Or are you daunted by the prospect of managing formative children?
Or have you just simply run out of ideas?
Look no further.
Games, Stories and Songs are the perfect answer to the challenge of teaching preschoolers, and research proves that young children
learn quicker, recall faster and understand better with active physical response and natural learning methods.
Bring a touch of magic and fun to your lessons with Shelley’s delightful, popular and proven range of games stories and activities.
Here is a complete portfolio of resources that will surely engage your preschoolers, focus their attention and fire their enthusiasm for your lessons.
Over 100 exhilarating games for different group sizes and situations
Both available as paperback and eBook
10 charming stories beautifully illustrated, complete with comprehensive lesson plans, illustrations, and flashcards
Bumper resource of 10 stories crammed with illustrations, flashcards and those all important lesson plans
Compelling and addictive songs that match the vocabulary in Stories 1,2, & 3 in CD and MP3
Teaching Kit 1,2 & 3 stories in PowerPoint format, with audio from native speakers and basic animation to captivate your young learners
(lesson plans and flashcards not included)
49 worksheets to go with Teaching Kit 1
Short teaching toddlers report, compiled from interviews with 250 teachers, packed with great ideas that work.
Shelley’s Preschool Range
- Complies with the curriculum for European Language Certificate (and international equivalents)
- Gives you enough material for a whole school year depending on how often you teach the children
- Caters for children of different abilities
- Encourages children to express themselves and communicate in a fun and productive way
- You save time and money as you have everything you need for the lesson, ideas and materials combined
- The songs to match the stories will help to reinforce learning and brighten up your classroom with music
- Products are all stand alone if required
- Continuity of vocabulary progression AND a full years' comprehensive resource
- Tempting packages for combining and free samples